01. VIP EntryA door where official car entry is available for VIP visitor entries.
02. Museum & Park Entry DoorThe key entry to the Museum Complex and the Umurbey Bilgi Park is available from this door.
03. Park Entry DoorIt is the door of the Umurbey Bilgi Park opening to the Fayton Café.
04. Museum Of Cars And Anatolian CarriagesIn this concrete reinforced building, which serves as the key building of the museum complex after restoration of an inactive old silk factory between 1998 and 2002, motor and motorless cars and traditional car studios as well as wheels that reflect Anatolia’s various cycles are displayed.
05. Tofaş Art GalleyBeing an expo place, the lounge place constructed in addition to the Umurbey Hamamı, of which restoration was completed in 2008, also hosts corporative and private activities.
06. Umur Bey HamamıThe historical Umurbey Hamamı, which is one of the most distinguished architectural samples of its period, was constructed by Omur Bey in 1430. This Turkish bath, which had had specific water at one time, was exploited until the early 20th century. Restored by Tofaş in 2008, the Umurbey Hamamı including its lounge section is used for artistic and cultural activities.
07. Old Turkish HouseHaving the characteristics of the Turkish architecture of the 17th century, this two-storey building was restored by Tofaş in 2008 and was started to be used as Museum’s administrative building.
08. French Stone Structure Coniferous AreaBeing one of the coniferous areas in the two sides of the silk factory being used as Museum’s building, this French Stone Structure Coniferous Area is used for such activities as cocktail parties and concerts which are held in the Museum territory.
09. Historical Plane TreeAt the garden between the Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages and the French Stone Structure Coniferous Area, there is a giant Oriental Plane of three centuries-old. This territory and the historical under-plane may also be used for private activities with the coniferous building, besides to using as an open expo area.
10. Fayton Café
The doors of the Fayton Café, which has a terrace where you can watch sunset, located at Umurbey Bilgi Park where you can take a pleasant walk after visiting the Tofaş Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages and the Tofaş Art Gallery, are open to our guests daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m every week day.
Fayton Café located within a green area of total 17,000 square meters and restored in parallel with the Tofaş Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages also provides services for special parties, with its interior restored in 2010.
11. Ottoman Confireous AreaThe Ottoman Coniferous Area which is one of the coniferous areas of the silk factory that locates in front of the key door entry of the Umurbey Bilgi Park and is used as Museum’s building is a structure belonging to the early 20th century.
12. Parking AreaThe parking area in the left of the key entry door is free for the visitors of the Umurbey Bilgi Park and the Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages.
13. Umurbey Bilgi ParkThe Umurbey Bilgi Park Project has started to operate by the protocol between Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Tofaş in 1998. At the park looking like a botanic garden, there are; a black mulberry of 200 years old, an Oriental Plane of three centuries-old, six monumental trees, bush types, a rose-bed comprising of ever-blooming roses, and tens of other plants. At the park that is open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., there are two walking tracks as well.